Since the launch of HR C-Suite in 2011 we now average nearly 5,000 visits per month! Because of you, our wonderful readers HR C-Suite continues to grow. You have tweeted, followed, liked and commented on many of our thought articles. In celebration of you, below is a list of our all time most popular articles contributed by our fantastic authors over the last 2 years. Happy Friday and Enjoy!
1) Develop Your Leadership to be Talent Keepers, by Tim Garrett
2) Dealing With the Workplace Tasmanian Devil, by the late Colonel (Ret) Terry Fobbs, Ph.D.
3) The SWOT Analysis is for the Inexperienced, by Tresha Moreland
4) Employers Can’t Afford Malicious Gossip, by Elizabeth Ison, Esq.
5) A Powerful Way HR can Reclaim Millions for Your Company, by Martha Finney
6) Electrify Communication Strategies Through Storytelling, by Judy Rosemarin
7) How to Make the Most of Employment Assessments, by Martha Finney interviewing Lindsay Colitis
8) Discipline or Talent? Which is More Important? by Jim Bouchard
9) Earn Respect: 5 Steps to Get the Respect You Deserve, by Philip Espinosa
10) Maybe is, No, by Nichole McDonald
We have over 150 wonderful thought articles and many more to come. We have been listening intently to your comments and feedback. Stay tuned for many more surprises we have planned for you this year!
Keep the comments coming! Or zoom over to our Facebook Page give us a shout!