Jan 29, 2011
HR C-Suite is a results based HR strategy business that delivers information, thought leadership, resources and publishing services.
To be a bridge that enables executives and business owners to achieve more through creating extraordinary work environments, inspiring innovative workforces that engage customers, impact the economy, re-energizing growth and delivering results.
Ten Desired Business Results:
- Agility - Create a flexible workplace that can embrace change;
- Competitive - Achieve and maintain a competitive advantage;
- Customer - Achieve a customer centered focus;
- Innovation - Create an innovative culture;
- Planning - Effective strategic planning;
- Productivity - Maximize workforce productivity;
- Profitability - Optimize the company’s bottom line;
- Quality - Improve quality standards;
- Turnaround - Turn a company financially around;
- Value - Enhance the company’s value proposition
Information posted on this site, reflects the opinion of the author at the time it was written and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any past or present employers or clients.
About the Founder:
Tresha D. Moreland, MS, MBA, SPHR is an executive leader in Human Resources. She has held key human resource leadership roles for over 15 years in multiple industries most recently a vice president in the healthcare industry.
Tresha is the founder and publisher of HR C-Suite (www.hrcsuite.com). HR C-Suite is a game changing results-based HR strategy website. It is a first-of-it’s-kind site that organizes HR strategy based on desired business result.
She has developed a business philosophy of integrating human resources with business strategy, thus creating a hybrid HR leadership approach. This approach enables the leveraging human resources to achieve business results.
She has served on SHRM chapter board for four years, receiving a Superior Chapter Award under her leadership as Chapter President.
Moreland writes on relevant workplace and career topics. She has also published a whitepaper entitled “EFCA – Employees Deserve a Right to Choose.” Moreland received the Communication Award from ASHHRA for an article entitled “Leveraging Human Resources During Times of Uncertainty.”
She has received a master’s degree in human resource management (MS) and a master’s degree in business administration (MBA). She has also earned a certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).